Discover a Career as a SACLA Team Member. Our team members are vital to accomplishing our work and mission.
SACLA offers excellent career development opportunities, competitive wages, a vibrant workplace culture and a co-operative and flexible work environment.
We recognize that providing quality services for individuals with developmental disabilities can only be achieved by hiring and retaining outstanding employees.
Conditions Of Employment:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have clear criminal record check (w/ vulnerable sector search). Completed within last 6 months.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Access to a vehicle w/ $2,000,000 3rd party liability.
- Valid Emergency First Aid CPR A & AED Certificate.
- At this time all SACLA Employees are required to have and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.